Saturday, September 21, 2024

2024 My Tribute

The main notoriety I have achieved in this life is based upon my writing.  I have written six books (Pan-African Chronology [three volumes], The Muslim Diaspora [two volumes], and The Creation [one volume]) which achieved some notoriety and I have begun three massive blogs Biographies, Who's Who in Islam and The Muslim Compendium which have garnered additional notoriety.  However, whatever notoriety I have achieved for my writing has always seemed a bit undeserved.  Truth be told, I write not for notoriety, but for God.  In the coming days, I hope to be able to elaborate on why I do this.  However, suffice it to say that every book I write and every blog I begin, begins with a tribute to God.  I can only pray that God will continue to find what I write to be an expression of God's will.

Peace,

Everett "Skip" Jenkins

Fairfield, California

November 28, 2021

March 26, 2024

July 19, 2024

August 28, 2024

September 21, 2024

P. S. Andrae Crouch & The Disciples - My Tribute (To God Be The Glory) (youtube.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment